Job Title - Parts and Service Manager
Location - High Wycombe (Remote Working Optional)
Salary - £55-£60k per annum + Annual Bonus + Car Allowance/Company Car
To be responsible for the day to day management of the Spare Parts, Field Service, Customer Service, Technical and Quality functions. To ensure directly employed engineers and sub-contract agents are utilised to maximum customer service efficiency and added value. To maintain and develop sales of spare parts and provide an effective, professional and efficient spares service to the company's customers. To achieve agreed service levels and meet customer expectations.To ensure that all Company rules, regulations and Codes of Practice are followed and that all staff are qualified to carry out their duties in a safe, timely and efficient manner. To manage the Field Engineers and Spares Co-ordinator, and the Customer Contact Centre team.
· Design and implement strategic plans which create and maximise the Spares Business, supporting the existing customers and attracting and securing new business. Confer with customers and representatives of associated industries with a view to maximising sales and the profitability of Spares business within the Spares Business Unit.
· Review costs and modify stock control programmes to maintain and enhance profitable operation of the Spares Unit. Ensure an effective spare parts process from order acceptance through to shipping.
· Maintain the efficient running of the Service Department, overseeing the management of directly employed and sub-contracted engineers in relation to maintenance and service work to ensure the delivery of quality and timely service. Ensure high levels of customer service are provided to end user customers at all times.
· Ensure stock levels and product range are agreed and maintained in order to ensure optimum stock turnover. Administer stock takes as required within Company guidelines.
· Oversee the quality of products within the UK market, including oversight of the internal and external audit processes and the implementation of corrective action as necessary. Ensure internal training on Quality is conducted. Ensure returned products are analysed and feedback provided to the Group on quality performance issues within the UK market.
· Provide regular forecasts and annual/weekly pricing.
Education - Degree level quaification.
Previous Experiences - Proven experience within a role managing multiple priorities. Experience of people management