Are you looking for an Audit Senior role with a Top 20 firm of accountants? This opportunity could be just what you are looking for. This is an expanding firm with an enviable reputation, that provides high quality audit, accounting and tax services for a range of clients, from SMEs to global businesses.
As Audit Senior your responsibilities will include:
* Heavy involvement in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
* Taking responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
* Preparing statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement
* As your responsibilities continue to develop you will be planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
To be considered for this position you will satisfy the following criteria:
* Be ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive audit experience gained within practice
* Up to date knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards
* Proven ability of helping to deliver cost-effective, efficient audits
* Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office, audit software and accounting packages
* Professional and approachable manner with highly effective communication skills
* Work well under time pressure and is able to meet deadlines
* Be organised with an understanding of the importance of delivering excellent client service
* Car driver with full, clean licence is preferred
This firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for career progression within a rapidly growing practice.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful