We are seeking to recruit a proven Engineering Compliance Manager to work alongside our Maintenance & Engineering Managers who support our large, complex operation located within the Wiltshire region.
In return for your Compliance Management skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary of up to £50K, Plus, Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday Entitlement and a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Engineering Compliance Manager:
You will be required to support the maintenance team in providing technical support in regard to the facilities compliance of ATEX, CompEX, DSEAR, Electrical Safety and Effluent Discharge regulations.
As an experienced Engineering Compliance Manager you'll understand that your day will consist of providing support to ensure that the engineering functions on site are in accordance with current legislation for working safely within hazardous environments.
* Responsible for monitoring and ensuring implementation to ensure site compliance with the COMAH Regulations
* Support site compliance with local regulations e.g. DSEAR ATEX, Pressure Safety regulations etc
* Lead communication with external competent authorities in order to ensure optimum compliance with COMAH, Regulations.
* Notification of incidents and changes to the Health Safety Authority.
* Support Emergency Response Team and Management Control Group.
* Responsible for review and approval of specific safety documents including, but not limited to, Site Safety Report, Process Hazard Reviews, Risk Assessments, change control documents & EHS Event Investigations.
* Interface and influence with internal stakeholders and Interface with external agencies and pursue external benchmarking activities.
* Provide technical expertise and mentorship for site on process safety on significant investigations and changes, supplier assessments and improvements to EHS processes.
* Support site corporate audits, site self-assessments activities, management review and external regulatory and customer audits.
Requirements of an Engineering Compliance Manager
Ideally you will be degree qualified within either an electrical or mechanical discipline. But must have a proven track record in delivering compliance within process oriented hazardous manufacturing environments, where your role has been key to the safety of the operation.
The role is commutable from Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Salisbury, Swindon, Warminster & Wells.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994