Management Accountant Dungannon £40-50k
My client is seeking a Management Accountant with several years practical experience who would have responsibility for maintaining their day to day accounting books and records, and able to contribute to their long-term monetary operations and strategy.
The Management Accountant will provide support for several different business areas, which will include the production of management accounts, monthly variance analysis meetings with heads of departments, along with budgeting and forecasting for the departments.
* Preparing accurate and timely reports to ensure delivery of Group targets against revenue, cash flow and profit.
* Oversee relationships with financial services including banks, able to assist with finance applications to support expansion plans
* Monthly accruals and prepayments
* Assistance with interim and year-end audits
* Monitoring Expenses
* Payments and bank transfers
* Reconciliation and reporting
* Qualified Accountant - CIMA or ACCA
* Previous Accountancy experience working in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to consistently deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
* Ability to keep organised and focus on priorities when working on several projects simultaneous.
* High attention to detail and with strong execution skills
* Strong communication skills. Demonstrating a high level of clarity both written and verbal.
If this role is of interest please forward send over your CV!