Position: Service Engineer
Location: Field based - Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary, Annual bonus, company van, iPad, iPhone
Our Service Division comprises of over 100 field based Engineers located throughout the UK who are responsible for servicing our medical equipment on site including, beds, mattresses, couches, baths, trolleys and hoists.
We are the global market leader in the medical device industry and part of an expanding and growing Group company. This is an excellent time to join our business as a Service Engineer in this busy, fast-paced position covering Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Ideally you will have previous experience working in a similar role and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* Qualified with a City and Guilds in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Electrical skills including PAT Testing, experience in 240v AC and 12v/24v DC and the ability to use a multi-meter for AC/DC voltage testing and for continuity testing
* Strong mechanical fitting skills
* Basic plumbing skills due to thermostatic mixer servicing and repairs
* Experience of working to Key Point Indicators to meet Service Level Agreements
* A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
* Good IT skills including the use of Outlook and the ability to work with an iPad
As well as your technical skills, you will have excellent communication and customer service skills to enable you to provide the exemplary level of service we strive to offer. Therefore your personality, enthusiasm, energy and positivity are essential for us to build long term relationships with our Service customers and ultimately play a key role in driving the business forward.
We will provide you with an excellent package including competitive salary, overtime, bonus and a favourable shift rota. You will also be issued with a company van, tools, uniform, iPad and smart phone. Upon commencement of employment we will also provide you with comprehensive product training at our dedicated Technical Training Centre based in Gloucester.
* Due to the nature of the role an Enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) Disclosure will be required (at the company's cost)
* You will be required to participate on an out of hours rota
* Applicants must live within a reasonable distance to the area covered
* A full driving licence is required as you will be required to drive a company van
We are a global medical devices company with operations in over 100 countries. Our product portfolio encompasses specialist medical beds, mattresses, hoists, and DVT prevention equipment. We believe in ensuring the comfort and dignity of patients and residents and providing a safe working environment for caregivers and nurses.
In everything we do - we do it with people in mind.
A career with us gives you plenty of professional challenges. You will become part of an international company with a strong corporate culture and with ambitious plans for continued growth.
Strictly no agencies please