We have such an exciting opportunity for a fluent German speaker to join a successful business at a pivotal time it their growth strategy.
Our client, based in Quedgeley, Gloucestershire already sells into the German market and this role is to support the ecommerce team grow this sector further.
Reporting to the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for writing and translating content for the company as well as assisting the day-to-day management of the social media accounts for the brand. You will be a member of our international Branding Team making sure the German brand is in-line with the wider branding guidelines.
- Writing and translating new content for the website (on-page text; blogs/info guides; meta descriptions; product text), and occasional brochures.
- Being creative and developing written content for newsletters and social media (adverts and tweets/comments/replies/messages).
- Developing, planning and executing a content calendar for social media and email campaigns.
- Assisting with producing and delivering the social media strategy for our German brand to grow their followings and engagement.
- Being involved in designing and producing branded marketing assets and implementing these throughout the business.
- Replying to social media comments and direct messages.
- Managing occasional blogger cooperation.
- Supporting the wider marketing team when required.
- Fluent in written and spoken German.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and an ability to tailor written content for different audiences and contexts.
- Experienced user of social media platforms.
- Highly organised.
- A clear and concise communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- General understanding of website structure - HTML / CSS implications preferrable.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop preferrable.
- Google Analytics experience preferrable.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SEM preferrable.
- A-Levels or university degree
In addition to the skills and experience required for the role, there are a set of core values that are at the heart of everything we do:
* Behave with integrity
* Take Responsibility
* Be Transparent
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed and can live up to our values, apply to join our team and be part of our unique growth story!
* Competitive Salary
* Company Pension Scheme
* Performance Linked Bonus
* 22 Days holidays, plus 8 Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days holiday upon continuation of service.
* Flexible Working
* Generous staff and friends & family discount scheme
* Recommend a friend recruitment incentive
* Reward and Recognition Scheme
* Regular staff social events paid for by the company.
* A subsidised canteen
At present, our office based employees work temporarily from home. In future, this role will be partially remote, 2 days working from home and 3 days office based