CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER
LEEDS / £18.36 PER HOUR / PERMANENT / EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Clinical Services Manager required. My client is a large, very well respected, RCN approved Healthcare Provider who is looking for an experienced Clinical Services Manager based in Leeds.
The service has 138 Service Users and offers residential, nursing and dementia care.
The successful candidate will be clinically strong, an experienced leader and a kind and caring Nurse.
Clinical Services Manager Position Overview:
* Ensure the level of Clinical Care exceeds standards
* Ensure Statutory, regulatory and legal requirements are met and exceeded
* Provide specialist nursing support and advice
* Take responsibility for resident care
* Supervise and coach colleagues to provide an excellent service
Clinical Services Manager Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Clinical Services Manager Position Renumeration:
* £18.36 per hour
* DBS Paid
* Free Uniform, Training and Salary
* 28 Days Holiday
* Excellent progression opportunities
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on (phone number removed) or alternatively apply below