My Client has a new opportunity for an experienced M&E Manager to join their team on a permanent contract at a critical site. The role will support the Operations manager in improving the delivery of service and cultural enhancement.
Ideally looking for a personable character who can culturally improve the site and improve client satisfaction as-well as developing a high performing team.
Support critical systems management and maintenance, including HV / LV Power supplies, Cooling systems, Fire Alarms, BMS, Standby Power Systems and LV Switch Gear which supports the critical environment.
Provide leadership and management to the engineering and FM admin team to ensure identified improvements are delivered in a positive way.
Ensure all staff are able to successfully deliver by ensuring strong leadership and development programmes that are aligned to meet contract requirements SLA's.
Develop good working relationships with all senior managers.
Drive Operational excellence across the portfolio and meet / exceed expectations on KPI / SLA performance
Support the review of engineering sub-contractor service requirements with the view to identifying service improvements
Ensure review meetings are conducted to drive performance and cost efficiencies.
Provide support to the Asset Performance and Project Management teams as and when required.
Support diverse projects as requested by the projects team
Prepare a weekly flash report on all risks, opportunities, exceptions and reportable incidents for building operations.
To be able to work out of hours and weekends as required by the business to support unforeseen critical works.
The Hard Services and Extra Works Manager who will exhibit the following technical competencies for the role:
* Formal Facilities Management Qualification (ILM3-5) or equivalent
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within estates, engineering or facilities management
* A minimum 3 years' experience working as a manager with line management responsibilities.
* Working knowledge of P&L accounts and forecasting/financial plans
* Experience at producing quoted extra works for client approval and delivering the works within budget.
* Experience of controlling operational contracts working alongside the client.
* IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word and Excel
* 3 years' management experience in dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain management
* 3years' experience of successful process management
* Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services engineering qualifications to City and Guilds level
The following technical competencies are desirable for the successful Hard Services and Extra Works Manager:
* Proven track record in successful people management
* Valid formal Health and Safety Qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH)
* Recent successful experience of negotiations with clients and exercising diplomacy
* Experience in successfully working in a pressured and stressful environment
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in Facilities Management
* Operational understanding of facilities maintenance and building services within a client focused environment
* Extensive experience in managing a multi-disciplined workforce
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
Salary = £45,000
Great Progression Opportunity
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
To avoid missing out on the opportunity please apply online or contact Tarik Bell-Ross on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy