An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Support Engineer to join our UK Wide Support Team. In return, we offer a competitive salary plus benefits to include a fully expensed company car, laptop, mobile phone, company uniform, death in service policy, pension and sick pay policy.
The Maintenance Support Engineer will report to the Engineering Support Manager and will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
* Servicing and Supporting of our UK Wide customer base
* Providing Shift Cover for our Resident Sites
* Escalating and reporting are completed in a timely and professional manner
* Ensuring Planned Services are completed in line with the Computerised Maintenance Management System
* Servicing, repairing and fault diagnosis of all equipment
* Liaising with the customer in a professional manner.
* Identifying future projects and enhancements to improve throughput and capacity and reduce downtime
* Identifying spares and replacement machine parts to ensure limited downtime
* Implementing agreed improvements
* Ensuring a good level of housekeeping at all times.
* Adhering to all health and safety requirements
* Providing on-call support on a 24/7 basis pro-rata with our other Engineers
* Providing cover for the Engineering Support Manager and other Managers within the team to ensure consistent customer support.
The successful Maintenance Support Engineer will have:
* ONC/HNC or equivalent with an electrical bias
* Proficient experience in engineering and maintenance of automated materials handling equipment.
* Good knowledge of automated systems and control logic.
* Excellent communication skills
* Effective time management
* Strong problem solving skills
* Good customer relations
* Ability to work solo and as part of a team
* Clean driving licence
* A positive can-do attitude and a flexible approach to working.
The hours of work will vary due to the nature of the position.
This role would suit an Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer