Up To £22,000
We're on the hunt for a digital PR and outreach specialist to join the team of an ever-growing eCommerce company based in South Manchester. Outreach is a huge channel for them and we need extra hands on deck ASAP!
It's an in-house role which would suit someone from an agency background well as they have a whopping 12 brands to their name, all of which you would get to work across. We're looking for someone who's worked with multiple brands at once and can chop and change between them. The brands vary massively and I can guarantee at least one will fit with your hobbies and interests.
We're looking for someone to work alongside the manager of the team to come up with a hard hitting strategy and build and nurture relationships with journalists and big name publications.
Here's more information about the role itself:
* Pitching to journalists, influencers, bloggers etc
* Driving SEO performance and online authority by acquiring backlinks and mentions
* Being reactive to breaking news and events and what's trending
* Writing press releases and content for each campaign
* Growing a network of social influencers to regularly pitch content to
* Sourcing quotes and conducting interviews
* Working closely with brand ambassadors to maximise outreach opportunities
* Blogger and influencer outreach, competitions, gifting, advertorials, link reclamation and external content creation and guest posting on relevant content sites
* Building relationships and maintaining contact on both a proactive and reactive basis
* Using tools such as Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, Cision/Gorkana and ResponseSource
We're looking for prior experience of the majority of the above, as a minimum, you must have:
* A years' experience working for an agency or for a company with multiple brands
* A proven track record of securing high quality, authoritative in-bound links
* Experience pitching over the phone
* Copywriting experience
Creativity is key here, you'll be regularly coming up with campaign ideas and ingenious ways to secure links. You'll be a natural relationship builder and love picking up the phone and selling to your hearts content!
The company sells products largely across the sports and lifestyle sector with a few more niche ones thrown in to. There's so many angles you could go at when it comes to pitches and campaigns and there will always be some form of breaking news or event you can relate them to so pitching will be a breeze!
First stage interviews will take place remotely and the role itself will be remote to start. They do have plans to get back into the office when it's safe to do so, so you need to be able to commute to South Manchester. To apply, please submit your CV and campaign examples