Associate Director Market Access
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company in Surrey are looking for an experienced Market Access professional to lead on the execution of global market access and pricing strategy for non EU 5 European countries, focusing on strategic products across the Oncology and Specialty area for launch and LOE.
They are a top 20 global pharmaceutical research company, focused on turning innovative science into medical solutions to improve the lives of patients and families around the world. They are renowned for their ethics and integrity, and are key operators across a number of specialties within the industry.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify key areas of interest for Commercial Divisions, providing recommendations and a detailed, educated perspective
- Brief Established Markets Implementation Lead on market access resourcing and the capability level of affiliates in order to understand the level of requirements to operationalise Market Access Global Output at affiliate level
- Recommend capability building pipeline and material for affiliates in accordance with the needs identified
- Provide support in the adaptation of global value dossier to form a local value dossier for lowly resourced affiliates
- Bachelor Degree
- International experience in a Market Access role in a pharmaceutical company with a strong customer focus in a multi-disciplinary matrix environment
- Pharmaceutical industry working experience which may include:
Affiliate level sales, market access experience
Health outcomes, finance or operations planning related experience
Market Access, Pricing or Reimbursement experience in major affiliate or Regional HQs organisation
Developing KPIs and dashboards to support sustainable growth and performance
- Strong analytical thinking skills, able to translate data into meaningful, valuable information
My client are looking to pay a salary of £75,000 - £85,000 dependent on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now! If you want to discuss similar opportunities, email me at