Current restrictions mean that this role is WFH, but it will become a full-time, office-based appointment when allowed. Therefore, applications should only be made if you live within a daily commutable distance****
This role on to support a large Telecommunication and IT Support company, based in Shoreham.
The role is to deliver a high level of 1st & 2nd line support to the customer base covering telecoms and Network solutions. Shift patterns available from 5.30pm to 9:30am.
* To provide 1st line support to customers for telephony, data and network Services.
* To understand and confidently investigate LAN faults in relation to DSL Broadband installs and telephony set up.
* Manage incoming telephone calls & email correspondence from customers
* Identify, investigate, and resolve where possible reported incident
* Record interactions with customers on the companies in house CRM system.
* Follow industry & company guidelines in relation to a customer's contract with Focus.
* 100% of all calls to be answered within 30 seconds with an average 15 second pick up time.
* All email tickets are to be responded to within 30 minutes, including supplier alerts.
Chasing suppliers for updates, providing customer updates, working through "open" tickets with Focus for both incidents and services requests.
You will need to be
* Have worked on a service desk previously.
* Customer service focused with an excellent telephone manner.
* Can follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
* The ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with a difficult customer to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved.
* To quickly gather the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
If you are skilled to be able to handle this work alone. Please apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service