FIRE ALARM ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £30,000 DOE + OVERTIME & CALL OUT STANDBY
Our client are an established & very successful Fire Detection specialist company in East Yorkshire. They are looking for a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their team on a Full-Time, Permanent basis.
Basic Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience).
Company vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Servicing, fault-finding and maintaining Addressable and Conventional Fire alarm systems, Emergency lighting and Fire extinguishers to a varied customer base.
• Testing Emergency lighting systems.
• Use existing knowledge and experience to fault find.
• Offering a comprehensive service to customers' in accordance with British Standards.
The Ideal Person:
• Somebody who has a passion for the trade and is a problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent customer communication skills, a team player with a can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266.
• FIA Accreditation (training provided for the right candidate).
• You should be able to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values.
• You must have at least 2 years experience working in the fire industry.
• Ideally you will be multi disciplined in the fire industry from service, small works, fault-finding and maintenance and installations.
• Knowledge of Morley, C-Tec, Advanced. Notifier, Kentec and Protec equipment is preferred but not essential providing you have knowledge of other panels.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful