JOB TITLE: Operations Support Engineer x3
In order to support the Legacy Ponds Value Streams there is a need to improve the availability of key equipment and supporting systems. Requirements for additional support has been identified within FGMSP engineering and operations support area and includes the following:
- Skip cleaning tooling improvements
- On plant support to skip cleaning tooling
- Support to the provision of IWM work packs
- Support to establishing spares requirements in support of value stream
- Support to ROV operations, maintenance and repair
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A strong engineering back ground in craft engineering
- Must be able to work with systems maintenance, turn your hand to tools and modification.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and really strong interpersonal skills
- Current, relevant security clearance and site access
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- A background as a Systems Engineer
- Can be electrical or mechanical biased, electrical preferred but not essential
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants