A Design Manager role running a drawing office & managing a design engineering team for a manufacturer of special purpose packaging machinery supplying mainly the medical & healthcare sectors. The company are expecting to double in size in the next 12 months and you will become an important part of the management team tasked to achieve this target.
BASIC SALARY: up to £75,000
· Annual Profit Related Bonus
LOCATION: Office Based in the East Midlands
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield
JOB DESCRIPTION: Design Manager / Drawing Office Manager : Packaging Machinery
You will be running a drawing office and managing an established team of Design Engineers developing & communicating a design strategy & vision for existing & future machine & product development & responsible for planning & scheduling work flow to ensure sales & production targets are met
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Design Manager / Drawing Office Manager : packaging machinery
· You MUST have a proven track record as a Design Manager or Drawing Office Manager, leading & managing a team of Design Engineers
· You MUST have experience of and a previous track record as a Design Engineer with specific experience of designing special purpose machinery & ideally of designing packaging machinery
· You will be qualified to degree or equivalent level in Mechanical Engineering
· You will be an effective & inspirational leader with experience of planning & scheduling work flow to ensure sales & production targets are met
Established in the last 5 years as a manufacturer of a new range of special purpose packaging machinery selling mainly into the medical & healthcare markets, this company is looking to double in size in the next 12 months. They also sell into the food & pharmaceutical markets. They sell in the UK and worldwide.
Excellent prospects, as the company continues its impressive growth.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH16087, Wallace Hind Selection