IT Support Team Leader
An opportunity for an experienced IT Support Team Leader has become available to join a successful FMCG in Barnsley, offering a fantastic working environment, competitive base salary and excellent benefits package.
The successful individual will provide technical and leadership support to the IT team. You will be responsible for prioritising the IT support team's workload, assist with IT project resource and provide KPI information to management.
IT Support Team Leader - Main Duties include;
• To lead and mentor members of the IT support team, assist with training and development within the team and the wider business
• Help plan and carry out proactive maintenance of IT systems to ensure downtime and poor performance is minimised
• Ensure all systems/machines are patched and kept up-to-date in line with group policies
• Provide key information to management
• Assist with infrastructure implementations
• Co-ordinate effective prioritisation of client issues and projects
• Embraces the CI culture and apply CI knowledge were applicable, providing ideas and solutions to aid with site and departmental growth and improvement
IT Support Team Leader - To be shortlisted for the position you will need the following experience, skills and knowledge;
• Demonstrate experience of day to day supervision and leading a team of technicians operating in a fast paced environment, with experience of using your very strong IT skills to coach and develop teams (only applications from those with IT Technical Team Leadership experience will be shortlisted)
• Advanced working knowledge of; windows server OS, windows 10, active directory, DNS, DHCP & Hyper V
• Experienced in scheduling and prioritising team activity using workload and management techniques to deliver SLA's
• Excellent people skills - strong communicator, both written and verbally, with the ability to build good working relationships
• Methodical mindset to troubleshooting, well organised with an adaptable and creative approach
• Delivers quality and accuracy of own work and that of the team - a strong sense of ownership and accountability is crucial as is a love of helping people
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Working hours are 8am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch each day however flexible around core working hours is essential.
INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK! To start asap so apply today for immediate consideration for this opportunity.