Based in Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider .
We are looking for a Care Co-ordination Assistant to join our team in Aylesford.
* Support the Area Co-Ordinator's in core administrative tasks.
* Assist with rotas and allocate care visits
* Liaise with Community Care Workers, Supervisors, Service Users, families, hospitals, Doctors, District Nurses and Care Management.
* To support the On-Call team during out of hours when needed (sickness / annual leave),
What you need:
* Good knowledge & at least 3 years experience of domiciliary care.
* Experience of providing high quality Customer service
* Computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be team orientated
* Attention to detail and the ability to probe and follow up on issues
* Flexibility will be needed as the role will require help covering other out of hours shifts during times of annual leave and sickness
* Minimum NVQ 2 prefered but not essential
Hours: 37.5hrs week. You will work over a 2 week working pattern. Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm Week 2 will be 3 weekdays (TBC) from 8.30am-5pm and Saturday & Sunday from 7am-2pm
What we offer:
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays pro rata
* Work based pension
* Free Paid training and mentoring provided
* Free career development up to Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Progression to management positions is encouraged
Employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, a satisfactory DBS disclosure and 2 references.
Full time, Permanent
Office risk assessment carried out, Perspex Screens, social distancing, sanitising, masks. Minimal staff in the office