Prosper Recruitment are working exclusively with this new company who are investment backed within the Renewables & Environment sector with ambitious growth plans
Purpose of the Role:
* The Installation Manager responsibilities include executing the job duties of an installation supervisor in the company. To plan and administrate the work of installation personnel under them and works exclusively with the Partner Installers on a supply and project basis.
* The Installation Manager also administrates and supervises the tasks of application installation workers and associates in the company acting as the main product conduit between Install and Factory for all projects and installing partners.
* The Installation Manager plans the tasks of the staff and Install Partners and supervises the initiation of services and products as per the company selling range.
* The Installation Manager will analyse and examine the delivery of product and conducts checks & balances on the equipment and install to make sure it has achieved the desired level of quality and technical acceptance.
* The Installation Manager will ensure that all installations are commissioned to the companies required levels and manage all of the Installation Partners paperwork for handover and acceptance.
* The Installation Manager will ensure that all this is done in agreement with the principles and Processes of the company and ensure that all the installation Partners of the company follow the rules and regulations of the Company's product installations and set up processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Monitoring the movements of his associates and ensuring that the company's installation targets are met by them.
Holding accountability for meeting the target aims and objectives of the company, specific to the locations, with regard to installation processes.
Directing, handling and overseeing the field service resource and partners who help in meeting the targets of the installation projects.
Heading and leading the recruitment and instructional requirements for the install partners.
Planning and strategizing the execution of installation undertakings for senior management on a regular basis.
Reassessing the operative tasks of the partner resource and getting back to settle issues and matters of the particularly concerned section of the company.
Aiding the general administrator with installation duties and tasks for the office, sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly.
Providing easy back up and aid to new supply channels, programs and possibilities within the company.
Directing the partners of the installation resource on a daily basis.
Agreeing with the administration interactions and presentations as needed by the company to fulfil its installation goals
Ensuring that all his supervisory and administrative task undertakings agree with the laws, rules and existing policies of the company.
Working with other sections of the company in order to execute installation undertakings and workings.
Making sure that the installation sellers and partners are "chosen" and meet the technical and installation requirements of the business.
Strategizing, planning, administrating and handling all the facets of the whole industry's chain of accredited and certified partners.
Monitoring the client matters and settling the same in order to ensure perfectly contented client services.
Making sure that installation tasks are undertaken in the company also with agreement to the customer particularities.
Making sure that all the tasks and projects are executed in agreement to the needs of the same.
Supervising and leading a small unit of installers and commissioners within the company
Directing the activities of the installers and assisting them with mending and initiating the major elements and structures of a client's project.
Planning and administrating the initiation of commodities
Covering and capturing all the possible data outputs of the installed systems from the client and as facilitated by the install partners.
Making sure that the company earns profits and gains by executing efficient installation projects
Ensuring the internal as well as external development of various installation plans and programs of the company and benefitting it in the process.
Traveling places and completing the installation project undertakings and workings of the company or the clients.
Carrying out all other assigned jobs and duties of the company that an installation manager is supposed to do effectively and efficiently.
Providing the associates of the company with daily inputs and creative suggestions regarding the installation methods and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills Required
The candidate should have either a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field or at least 10 years served time in a similar role.
Desirable qualifications: EIC, NICEIC, EIC, C&G Electrical
As part of the qualification requirement the full NIC/EIC certifications must be in place along with a basic project management qualification.
Financial planning skills is also a basic requirement within the roll.
Administrative and supervisory working experience with a network of Install Partners is a vital requirement as is the ability to develop and improve Post Sales and Install processes.
Strong Microsoft 365 capability (Intermediate/Advanced Excel) is a must in this role as is experience working with CRM systems.
The Installation manager works in a busy, fast and flexible environment. He may have to travel to client sites and work closely off site with Partners. They will have to adjust themselves with time and needs to be flexible in a developing work environment. The installation Manager works five days per week and nine hours per day.
Typical working week 45 hours
As per experience and qualifications