Electrical Project Manager
Sector: Building & Construction
This organisation has grown organically over the last 12 years and are again looking to expand our award-winning team in the Wirral and Liverpool Areas
They have successfully secured additional contracts in the Northwest that have provided them with an opportunity to build their teams further to maintain the high standards of service they are recognised for.
Due to expansion and a refocused long term goal, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Manager to join our company.
The JOB: Electrical Project Manager:
This is a new role in line with the company's growth plan. The person they are looking for should be highly motivated and dynamic with a view to grow their existing Electrical Department significantly over the next 10 years and beyond.
Their business has numerous contracts with Councils and Social Landlords for general building maintenance and repair work as well as undertaking extensive household adaptations.
- Look to diversify the department into new sectors/industries to ensure the company hit growth plans
- Business Development
- Undertake project work
- Oversee management of the in house teams
Great career progression opportunities for the right person.
LOCATION: Office and site based in the North West - applicants need to live within easy commute of Lancashire or Manchester (1 hour maximum)
PERSON: To apply for this position you need to be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and be a person that is always looking to go the extra mile for a company. Additionally, you must have the following:
- Have extensive knowledge of the electrical industry and be able to evidence accordingly
- Experience of overseeing/managing multiple contracts
- Managing both in house electrical teams and Sub contractors
- Experience holding and attending client/ staff meetings
- Working with schedule of rates in the social housing sector
- Able to source and recruit additional staff as workload requires
- Knowledge of sourcing, completing and submitting electric tenders
PACKAGE: Salary of up to £50,000 plus pension, car allowance, healthcare and 25 days plus bank holidays