We have an interesting role for an experienced and qualified Management Accountant.
The role will initally be a two - three month temporary contract which may turn to a permanent role.
* Review the aged debt on a daily basis, ensuring that all payments are being received on a timely basis. Where necessary help to analyse an individual client's position.
* Review the monthly aged debt position and provide commentary on the results.
* Analyse the accounting system integration and reconciliation
* Coordinate and document monthly meetings with a third party risk management company and ensure the business meeting their requirements.
* Help with payments and receipts, making sure that they are all uploaded onto the system and helping process these where required.
* Control of payments, making sure that all payments are going out in a timely fashion and new payment process is working effectively with all payment appropriately prioritised to support business goals.
* Prepare walkthroughs of all processes to review the controls in place.
* Support the financial reporting manager with documentation of all processes and controls in order to support the year end audit.
* Support the Financial Reporting manager in completion of various group entity Financial Statements, supporting the interim and year end audit process.
* Individual projects/tasks designated by Financial Controller and any other general admin/managerial duties as required, including attending Cheltenham office management committees and playing an active part in supporting the development of the team and environment
Your skills & knowledge:
* Essential to have worked in a busy Finance department that has experienced change
* Management Accounts Experience
* Proven ability to implement change, including to the control environment
* Ability to work collaboratively with others - strong interpersonal skills
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
* Qualified (ACA, ACCA,CIMA or equivalent)
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Business on this occasion