Our lovely client is a Healthcare Advertising agency based in Berkshire.
They are a small but rapidly growing team who are winning new business and awards too! Due to a new, significant business wins we have been appointed to recruit for a number of roles including an ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Due to the current lockdown situation, the role will initially be working from home, with a view to then work at their offices in Berkshire (NOTE: they are a flexible agency, but you will need to be able to travel to Berkshire at least 3 days a week).
THE MUST HAVES:
Due to the lockdown, we need a self starter, therefore it is essential that this candidate comes from an agency or client-side background within the Healthcare Communications sector, working on their brands, products and treatments etc
You will also have experience of working across multi-channels, Digital, Print etc and ifeally using Veeva PromoMats.
• Proficient in Microsoft packages essential
• Experience using project management and financial management software essential
• Experience using client approval platforms and CRMs essential
• Experience delivering tactical campaigns across the multi-channel mix essential (preferably Veeva and others)
• Experience working in print, digital and experiential essential
• 3 to 4 years of agency or client-side experience essential - either as a senior account executive, marketing support or junior brand manager
• Must have healthcare experience
For more information- please get in touch ASAP
Full job spec available