Digital Transformation Director is required by a medium size leading edge telecoms company who have an international presence with offices in the UK and USA. Our client have a specialised cloud centric network enabling connectivity to the world`s cloud ecosystem.
Our telecoms client is seeking a Digital Transformation Director to own and lead the development of their digital strategy focused on the evolution of their SDN portal and digital front end This role is a senior role and will report into the CEO.
The successful Digital Transformation Director will have the following:
* Improve our client`s SDN online presence covering functionality, applications, products, services and a future roadmap
* Liaising with a wide range of people including business units, marketing, sales, technical groups and customers to ensure the SDN digital portal develops at the right speed.
* Automating tasks to enable our client`s customer engagement to thrive. Making sure changes are defined and maintained.
* Providing customer demo`s, internal training and presentations to drive the digital strategy forward and develop an awareness of the SDN portal.
Skills and Knowledge:
* 5+ years of experience in senior digital transformation roles focused in telecoms or cloud or within a technology environment. Must have "digital transformation" as current or previous job titles held
* Strong technical background and project management skills and some people management skills
* Excellent communication and analytical skills to interact with a wide range of different people including customer, team members and senior management.
* Technical knowledge in one or more of the following: SDN, NFV, Cyber Fundamentals, Networking, VPN & layer 3 services, SaaS etc.
* 25 days per year + Bank Holidays (8) rising to 30 days after 5 years + BH on top
* Competitve salary and bonus
* An opportunity to work with new technology
* Be able to work from home 5 days per week Mon-Fri 9am-6pm with one hour for lunch.
How do you like the sound of this role? Are you ready to take the next great job in your career - Simply apply for this role - and we will respond to your application within 24 hours