New job! Paid Social & Media Strategist Manager. Tremendous job opportunity to join a global media agency (for a contract until 31.12.2020) to plan, activate and manage paid social campaigns for their international client base.
up to £42,000 pro rata + benefits
Based in central London, our client is a global media and marketing agency working with a range of international clients.
In order to plan, activate and manage all client focused paid social campaigns, they wish to recruit, initially for a contract until 31.12.2020, a Paid Social & Media Strategist Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
* Lead media planning process in collaboration with broader paid media and account team
* Manage and execute day to day campaign executions, maintaining budgets and recommending optimizations in support of client goals and innovations
* Develop strong working relationships with social platforms and vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
* Analyze data to write insights and recommendations to inform client action
* Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
* Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat
* Experience in paid social buying experience
* A mathematical/analytical aptitude with comfortability using Excel
* Passion for and understanding of social media and search platforms and their ad offerings
* Ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
* A passion for music
* Commitment to excellence - working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Up to £42,000 (neg experience) pro rata (contract until 31.12.2020) + excellent benefits . The possibility of a contract extension after 31.12.2020 is very good!
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international media and marketing group with an excellent client portfolio. To apply, please send to us your CV immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes