Commercial Finance Analyst, Cambridgeshire
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package
Our client, a highly successful business with a progressive but structured approach, is looking to source the capabilities of a finance professional with a proven accounting background, to enhance reporting, provide analytic reviews and generally support members of the commercial division. Key to this role is the ability to assume responsibility for understanding pricing and market potentials as well as offer up business partnering solutions.
The role, will allow the chosen candidate to flourish in an environment which allows for both mentoring and autonomy, and gives the chance to pick up new expertise on an ongoing basis. The role is fluid and thus will change over time, but the initial brief will comprise of the following areas:
- Develop and interpret Sales analysis for senior management and recommend improvement activities.
- Carry out progress monitoring versus targets.
- Contribute to understanding of monthly, quarterly and annual results through analysis and insightful support.
- Contribute to corporate strategic planning and annual budgets.
- Contribute to the understanding of market potentials and penetration
- Participate in projects and conduct ad-hoc analysis
- Present data analysis to key stakeholders
Our client has a reputation for progressing the careers of those that show drive and determination and obviously achieve results. Employees, enjoy the professional but fun working environment and are very much made to feel part of a successful team dynamic.
A fast track career path will be on offer for those that impress and achieve the desired results. The business has a clearly defined vision in place and whoever is successful in their application, will play a pivotal role in achieving these business objectives and goals. All applicants must be professionally qualified (ideally CIMA).
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration