Data Engineer - AWS/Python - Circa £60k - Permanent
Location - LONDON
This is a great opportunity to work for one of my clients who create high-quality platforms in risk management for Sport betting markets. Their platforms feature a low-latency trading system which provides B2B risk management solutions for their clients.
They are looking for a data engineer who is passionate about: technical challenges, sourcing and collecting data, well structured databases and creating high quality data available to the organisation to support its business strategy.
Your responsibilities include:
* Working with different teams to understand and fulfil the organisations strategy by sourcing data
* Creating and maintaining data pipelines
* Identifying and implementing methods to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
* Building and documenting data gathered for organisation
Essential key skills include:
* Expertise in AWS (Athena, S3, Glue, data pipeline)
* Expertise in Python/Typescript scripting languages
* Managing database performance
* Experience with data architecture
Beneficial if you have:
* Implementing other Betting API's
* HTML. CSS
If you believe your experience fits the criteria above, please click apply