We are currently working with a boutique independent Accountancy Practice based in York, who are looking for an ambitious Semi Senior Accountant with experience working within a practice environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a reliable and hardworking individual who is happy to work in a role that will require direct interaction with clients. The ideal candidate must have experience producing sole traders and small business accounts and must be someone who is passionate and can be trusted to complete work independently.
The successful candidate will be:
* Liaising with clients to resolve queries where necessary.
* Mentoring junior member of staff when required.
* Preparing and submitting statutory accounts for sole traders and small limited companies.
* Preparing personal and business tax returns.
* Reviewing and submitting VAT returns.
* Processing payroll for certain clients.
Required skills and attributes
* Strong communication skills
* Great organisational skills.
* AAT Qualified / QBE / ACCA/ ACA.
* Minimum 2 years practice experience.
* Positive and reassuring manner with clients.
Salary Negotiable Upon Experience
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration