A cutting edge global business, with offices in the North West, are looking for the best and brightest experienced Product Manager to join their high performing Product Management team, putting together this leading brands product offerings - driving the development and launch and taking ownership of the full product management lifecycle.
This role will entail:
- Building extensive knowledge of the products, their positioning in the market, the competitive landscape, customer requirements and being able to build a business case to present to both internal and external audiences around your product lines and product areas.
- Ensure accurate pricing and positioning of your product range
- Working closely with R&D to develop new products, in response to customer feedback
- Provide training on new products
- Work closely with Product Marketing team to support New Product Launches - producing literature and marketing materials which enable in-house and channel sales teams to sell the product effectively. Also partnering and advising on promotional strategies.
- Looking after customs requirements, executing inventory responsibilities and developing end of life plans.
The successful person will be an experienced Product Manager, capable of working autonomously, with experience gained ideally from manufacturing. They will be skilled at managing positioning, pricing and training for their product lines and additionally demonstrate a passion for developing easy to sell product ranges.
As well as being an excellent communicator, this ideal person will have a curious demeanor, with excellent attention to detail and good judgement and decision making skills. They will be good with numbers and analytical - being able to translate this into meaningful recommendations to the business.
This award winning, first class employer offers a competitive starting salary of up to £40,000 plus bonus, extensive benefits and great learning & development package. They also offer 25 days holiday with 4 additional days off. This is a strong offering from a great business that genuinely supports the ongoing career progression and training opportunities for their team. Although the office is based in Preston, the business are very flexible with remote/home working, inline with business needs.