REED Finance are now working in partnership with a national business located in Merseyside, who are now looking to recruit a permanent Tax Manager to join this well respected and growing business. This is a great role for a tax specialist potentially looking for their first move out of practice or for those with excellent corporation tax knowledge. This role offers very flexible working and allows working from home up to 4 days per week.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for assisting with all corporation tax queries and helping add value. Duties of the role include but not limited to:
- overseeing claims made to HMRC and ensuring they meet requirements
- providing internal communications to managers with up to date tax knowledge
- supporting with HMRC enquiries
- keeping up to date with tax legislation changes and adding value to the business
- delivering tax training to internal & external stakeholders
As this role sits within a niche are of finance, our client is looking for a tax specialist. To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following experience / skill set:
- CTA qualified
- practice background (corporation tax) preferred
- excellent communication skills
- high attention to detail
- commercially focused
If you feel that you have the required level of experience & qualification and you are keen to find out more, please do get in touch with Adam Norris at REED on , email or apply now.