Customer Experience Manager (Insurance)Outskirts of York - must drive due to the locationBenefits - workplace pension, up to 33 days annual leave plus long-service incremental increase, flexitime, on-site Kindergarten, discounts on insurance products.Salary up to £35,000Must have - Experience of working in insurance
Reporting to the Head of Customer Care, you will manage the Customer Experience Team in line with our client's company's strategic objectives. We are looking for an outstanding candidate who can manage own workload with multiple tasks simultaneously. You will motivate and lead a team of professionals and manage allocated resources. An understanding of the insurance regulatory framework and requirements is essential whilst also having a sound technical insurance knowledge (including policy administration, complaints, and claims) in addition to knowledge and understanding of the general insurance market.The Role
Key skills we require from applicants:
- Responsible for managing, developing, and motivating a team of Customer Experience Officers to deliver excellent customer service whilst handling varied, complex and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints
- Proactively identify trends and support the continuous development and implementation of the Company's strategy, proposing innovative ideas and influencing positive change to improve customer experience
- Identify, mitigate, and monitor risks to the customer journey at every touchpoint
- Engender and promote a customer-centric approach by all team members
- Develop and monitor KPIs
- Oversee and monitor all customer engagements on our social media platforms in line with the devised strategy; ensuring that responses are handled both efficiently and in line with brand tone of voice.
- Responsible for our customer review platforms, ensuring the timely responses whilst analysing the communication and collating the information to identify improvements
- Support and help deliver the business strategy for the variety of financial service awards throughout the year; prepare and submit entries, deliver presentations on behalf of the business
- Collate, analyse, and distribute departmental management information (MI) to the Head of Customer Care
- Preparation of reporting for FCA complaints return
- Ability to manage own workload with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of professionals
- Ability to effectively manage allocated resources
- Understanding of the insurance regulatory framework and requirements
- Excellent technical insurance knowledge (including policy administration, complaints, and claims) in addition to knowledge and understanding of the general insurance market.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship-building skills across all levels of the Company
- Excellent oral and written communication with excellent attention to detail
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.