H9 Technical Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Process Design Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing company within the Energy from Waste sector, based in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
This will be a permanent role, with a competitive salary on offer and the opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the green energy industry, with multiple major projects due to commence in 2021.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Performing detailed design of process plant
* Sizing of equipment
* Develop process schematics such as P&ID's, PFD's
* Perform design calculations/simulations
* Writing technical risk assessments
* Liaising with other areas of engineering and project delivery team
* Degree in Chemical Engineering
* Chartered Engineer Status (desirable not essential)
* Ability to use AutoCAD
* Experience with Hexagon PPM software (desirable not essential)
* Good communicator, able to work as part of a team
* Knowledge of advanced process plant, ideally Energy from Waste/Gasification industry
What is on offer?
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Immediate start for the right candidate
* Some flexible working available
* Opportunity to be part of hugely exciting expansion with multiple major projects due to commence