Kare Plus are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to provide care to our care and nursing home clients based in Maidstone and surrounding areas.
* Excellent pay of up to £12 per hour depending on experience
* Weekly Pay
* Training provided- We invest in our team and will cover the costs for you to do the necessary training required.
* Work in your local area
* Ongoing career development
* Consistent and regular shifts to suit your availability
* Enhance your skills and qualifications
* Part time or full time hours available
* Day and Night Shits available
* Gain valuable experience
* Devoted support team available 24/7
* Regular work always available
About Kare Plus
We are a leading UK Healthcare provider, CQC registered with more than 85 offices nationwide.
We pride ourselves as a quality led care provider supplying high quality healthcare staff to meet both permanent and temporary staffing needs across multitude of settings including nursing and care homes.
We deliver the highest quality of care and are the leaders in delivering quality services to our homes through committed individuals like you.
If you have any of the below get in touch:
* Compassionate and empathetic values towards service users' needs and choices.
* Previous experience in a care home or care establishment is desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be required to assist and support residents in a wide range of needs.
Typical duties you can expect to carry out daily will include:
* Personal care,
* Assisting with eating and drinking
* Moving & Handling
* Encouraging independence and maintaining dignity.
The Care Homes and Nursing Homes we work with provide care and support for people who are suffering from a mixture of health issues.
With us, you have the autonomy to pick and choose which shifts you want, giving you complete flexibility to suit your lifestyle - a real work life balance!
There are various shift patterns available for a Healthcare Assistant which include:
* Long & Short Days
* Earlies & Lates
* Weekend Shifts
We provide ongoing healthcare training and continued professional development to all our staff.
Click Apply now and attach your current CV to become part of an exciting and dynamic team working hard to deliver an excellent standard of care across Kent.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Temp to Perm
Salary: £8.21 to £12.00 /hour
* On-site parking
* Discounted/free food
* Flexible working hours