J. Murphy & Sons Limited is a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives by delivering world-class infrastructure. Operating in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Canada, we provide better engineered solutions to infrastructure sectors including transportation; water; power; natural resources; and construction & property.Headquartered in London, we also have a number of related businesses - Ground Engineering; Utility Connections; Murphy Plant; Urban Infrastructure; Murphy Process Engineering; Pipeline Testing Services; Specialist Welding Services; and Electrical Services. We are specialists in delivering pipelines; design; marine; structural steel; tunnelling; fabrication; bridges and piling; and invest heavily in our substantial holding of plant; equipment and facilities.
Financial Systems Analyst
Based: Kentish Town, London / Base location is flexible in the UK
The main purpose of the role is to provide Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations systems technical support to the Murphy business key stakeholders in Finance, Procurement, Commercial and Operations. The role needs to combine the technical skill set with good customer engagement skills and a working knowledge of finance.
* Provide second line support of systems within the Financial Systems teams remit
* Review and maintain user requests and system changes within the IT Service Management tool
* Adhere to and promote business request and change management processes
* Review and resolve workflow errors
* Review and resolve interface error logs
* Undertake unit testing and provide support for full user acceptance testing for system upgrades and fix deployments
* Maintain designs of third party documents produced by systems, in line with business requirements
* Undertake configuration changes in line with business requirements and appropriate approvals
* Undertake root cause analysis for repeating issues, and propose systems and process improvements
* Undertake stakeholder management to recommend system solutions and improvements
* Analyse business processes and information flows in line with business project
* Review and refine processes to improve efficiencies as applicable with the relevant process owner
Experience and qualifications:
* Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365) or AX 2012 technical support experience is essential
* Demonstrable experience in effectively supporting finance teams and the ability to articulate the service demands and proposed solutions
* Good working knowledge of business finance in a project-based environment.
* Previous experience working in a 2nd line support position
* Experienced with Financial Systems, including business requirements analysis and the use of an IT Service Management tools
* A personable, approachable character will work well in this environment. Someone who can empathise and provide solutions