Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an Assistant Credit Control / Finance Administrator to be part of a vibrant and well established business based in Sheffield on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is wanting to progress in a career within Finance, ideally within a Credit Control function. In an environment where hard work is acknowledged & rewarded, you will be able to manage a high workload and be self-motivated to set your own objectives. Although Credit Control experience is desirable, strong candidates with a background of Finance, Business, Customer Service or General Administration will be considered.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Order value checking (attention to detail)
* Perform Credit Control duties and implement the debt recovery procedures via telephone, email and letter
* Monitor order numbers against customers
* Raise invoices
* Set up New Accounts
* Resolve complex pricing issues
* Collate paperwork for customer visits
* Log, resolve and clear queries
* Liaise with internal departments as required
* Deal with customers over the phone and via email
* Chase aged/outstanding monies which are owed
* Deal with any account queries in a professional and timely manner
* Lodge and process Cheques and cash received into the office
* Advise customers the difference between order values and invoice amounts
We are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Experience in using spreadsheets & Microsoft Excel
* An excellent telephone manner
* Strong organisational skills
* A keen eye for detail
* A positive, enthusiastic & flexible attitude
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on Finance positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.