Are you an experienced Care Team Leader looking for your next opportunity?
Hands on Healthcare are currently working with England's Largest Care Provider, who are recruiting for an experienced Days Care Team Leader to join one of their established care homes based in Leeds. As Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Care Assistants during each shift, ensuring that service users receive the highest standard of care possible.
This Care Team Leader position will involve working 3 - 4 Day Shifts per week. To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant/ Team Leader
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Medication trained
Main duties will involve:
- To lead and be responsible for the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Responsible for administering, recording and ordering medication, and ensuring any medication errors are responded to promptly and effectively
- Effectively induct, supervise and train Care Assistants to carry out their roles, managing any performance concerns as and when they arise.
- Liaise with other external health and social care providers and any stakeholders to ensure customer welfare needs are met.
- Support the Deputy Manager when required
If you are interested in this position, and feel confident that you are able to meet the above criteria please apply today!