Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Southampton (Chandlers Ford area) to work with them to find a Marketing Data Manager.
This is a new role within this fast growing company, and you will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
Our client has exciting plans ahead, and wants someone who can be passionate about them too. They want someone who wants to be part of the team and growth planned, and who can come in and take the lead, come up with ideas and suggestions, and have an opinion.
Duties to include -
- Manage and constantly grow the contact database (CRM)
- Organise and take ownership of marketing campaigns, advertisements and exhibitions.
- Manage and report on inbound leads.
- Write, edit and publish content for the company marketing campaigns.
- Write and distribute press releases to relevant industry publishers regarding company news.
- Manage the social media channels.
- Manage PPC agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and delivering high volume marketing campaigns in a £10m + company.
You also need to have previous employment in B2B marketing role, have database management skills, great attention to detail and have the drive to succeed.
Hours - 07:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday. Possible flexibility on start time.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 7 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.