Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Southampton (Chandlers Ford area) to work with them to find a Marketing Product Manager.
This is a new role within this fast growing company, and you will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
Our client has exciting plans ahead, and wants someone who can be passionate about them too. They want someone who wants to be part of the team and growth planned, and who can come in and take the lead, come up with ideas and suggestions, and have an opinion.
Duties to include -
- Maintaining product data, images and collateral for both the online platforms and product catalogues
- Manage the product database
- Manage the online ordering portal, setting up new customer accounts and handling technical support queries.
- Write, edit and publish content for the company blog, newsletters and online product pages.
- Write and distribute press releases to relevant industry publishers for product launches.
- Organise and take ownership of marketing campaigns, advertisements and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing and maintaining large product databases, as well as previous employment in B2B marketing role.
Database management skills are key, along with attention to detail with a creative flair, and someone who has the drive to succeed.
Hours - 07:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday. Possible flexibility on start time.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 7 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion