If your 'dream role' as a PR Account Director is to work for a top PR agency whilst being able to work from home when you want then this opportunity will certainly appeal.Our client, a fast growing Integrated PR agency, with a range of clients from top corporates to Tech start-ups is hiring a PR Account Director with B2B Technology experience. Offering a unique work/life balance to work remotely, whilst also having the support mechanism of a highly successful PR team based in a vibrant City Hub. So all the frills and network of a fast paced London agency with flexibility to work from home as you choose.
The opportunity would suit a B2B PR Account Director with a passion for all things tech and corporate PR. The agency is eager to continue to grow, and the successful PR Account Director will play an integral role in helping them get there.
Key responsibilities for the PR Account Director:
* An aptitude for building long term relationships with clients, influencers and colleagues
* An enthusiasm for new business, and an ability to motivate teams to brainstorm and deliver thought provoking campaigns
* Management skills that will motivate and lead your team
* Ability to create plans and execute integrate communications campaigns
* A strong network of media contacts within the space
* Creative, confident and passionate about PR
* Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic agency environment
* Keen to spot new opportunities and organic growth in current clients
* Hungry to win new business and brilliant with budgets
Working closely as part of this highly commercial PR agency team, this is an incredible opportunity for a PR Account Director who is hungry for growth, loves the buzz of agency life and seeks a challenging, rewarding new position! Best of all you have the flexibility to WORK FROM HOME!!!!!
* We operate a fantastic referral scheme here, so if this role isn't quite the one for you but you might know someone who could be interested, then get in touch to receive our referral voucher *
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy