AJ Chambers are currently working on an excellent opportunity for any Semi Senior Accountants looking to take the next step forward in their career. The firm we are working with consists of 2 directors and 15 staff members and are offering a competative salary alongide numerous other benefits.
Accounts Semi Senior Duties:
* Producing Year End accounts for clients
* Producing Management Accounts for clients
* Bookkeeping Duties
* Working with Seniors to ensure that jobs are completed on time.
* Drafting client letters
* Preparing VAT Returns
* Preparing Corporation Tax computations
Accounts Semi Senior Requirements:
* AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
* At least 4 years of experience gained in a practice setting
* Accounts preparation experience gained in practice
* Strong communication skills and ability to liaise and form relationships with clients
* Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial
* Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero etc.
For more information or if you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and details to Charlie Jones at AJ Chambers. If the company in question interests you, but you do not match the required specification, please contact me to discuss other roles that may be available