Expleo are currently recruiting experienced Vehicle Technicians to join a leading Automotive Research and Development Team. Based close to Milton Keynes / Bedford, you will be working within a dedicated team of development technicians and engineers on a contract basis.
This is not your every day workshop environment and you will be a key player in the test and development of future vehicles.
To be considered for the role of Vehicle Mechanic / Technician, you will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
* Educated to City & Guilds / IMI/ NVQ level 3 or higher
* Dealership experience is essential
* Have a passion/interest in the development of cars / light commercial vehicles
* Hold a full driving licence
* Competent user of MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support technicians that require sponsorship or hold a Tier 2 Visa.
For more information or to make an application, contact Jacquie Linton on (phone number removed) or (url removed)