H9 Technical are currently looking to recruit a CAD Designer to join an innovative, rapidly growing company in the Energy from Waste sector, based in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
This will be a permanent role, with some flexible working options available, and competitive salary/benefits package on offer.
* Reviewing and modifying designs
* Creating CAD drawings of a variety of process plant using AutoCAD
* Occasional visit to sites
* Produce any reports requested from project engineering team
* Controlling and recording design change as directed
* Create bill of materials
* Mechanical engineering qualification, minimum HNC/HND
* Expert level with AutoCAD 2D
* Some 3D CAD experience would be desirable but not essential
* Specific knowledge of mechanical process plant such as pipework, pumps, valves, boilers desirable
* Knowledge of the power generation/green energy sector would be beneficial
* Good communication skills
What is on offer?
* Competitive salary
* Attractive benefits package including contributory pension
* Opportunity to work at one of the most exciting companies in the green energy sector
Please get in touch today for more information regarding this role