An experienced Ladies - Fast Fashion/ Multi Product - Garment Technologist and Quality person is required for an established supplier based in Leicester who produce fast fashion ranges for a variety of high street retailers. The role will be to work on their high fashion brands. They are looking for a real go getter and you will need to hit the ground running managing all samples
* The ideal candidate will be a real self-starter and have vast knowledge of garments and materials
* Will need to able to work on their own initiative and create specs from pictures rather than samples for quick turnaround
* Will need to have an excellent understanding of the process from start to finish.
* Promoting quality and performance improvement.
* Building strong relationships on a professional basis.
* Arranging production, pre-production QC checks.
* Grading garments
* Ensure that the garments are being produced to the required quality standard and that manufacturing is measured within tolerance.
* Critical path management.
* Liaising with colleagues with regards to ideas and changes that can be made to improve the garment.
* Liaising with customers and clients and working with Far East Factories and high street stores.
* We are looking for a technologist with experience of fits and pre-prod in addition to the AQL, sample checking etc
* Someone who will handle orders on our brand from when orders are placed right through to delivery approval
* Approving fabrics, test reports and inspections. Working with our design team on fit approvals
* Must have previously worked for a supplier of high street fashion ranges.
* Ability to prioritise workloads.
* Fully PC literate.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Able to work with a methodical, no-nonsense approach.