AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a large accountancy firm, who has a rare opportunity for a Team Leader/Accounts Manager to join their strong team.
Promotional opportunities are very good, progression towards Senior Manager and Director are being offered.
* Preparing monthly management accounts for a portfolio of clients
* Meeting client bookkeeping requirements, reconciling banks, and carry out balance sheet reconciliations
* Help the accountant(s) in preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, partnerships, LLPs, and sole traders
* Calculating year-end corporate and personal tax liabilities and submitting tax returns
* Completing VAT Returns, EC Sales list, and Intrastat returns
* Processing ad hoc payroll, process payroll journals & submit monthly pension data
* Assisting and mentoring trainees
The Ideal Candidate:
* 3 years' experience working in accounts, in practice
* Experience in preparing accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 102 1A
* Competency in preparing cash flow forecasts & management accounts
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Team Leader - Reading