Technology Account Manager (Web Development background)
As a Technology Account Manager, you should be an excellent technical and functional expert with ability to drive complex issue management. You will act as the main point of contact for technical issues affecting our global client's partners.
Experience in solution engineering or solution consulting is preferred and a background in FullStack Web Development is essential,as well as Rest API's.
We also require you to have a background stemming within Ecommerce or a payments background.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with fast innovative thinking skills, exceptional technical skills, and a solid business acumen. As the Technical Account Manager, we will look for you to use your technology and Business Intelligence to help manage partner challenges. The role requires internal cross team participation with key internal stakeholder teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Engagement Management, and Sales. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner, passionate about problem solving and dedicated to our merchant's success. Agility is a key attribute for the position and embodying a desire to be a Customer Champion.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development with Product. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
* Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand partner's business needs and desired outcomes.
* Works directly with developers, partner, and internal teams to ultimately upsell and upgrade the product offerings with the partner. Works directly with Partners and internal teams on post integration issues to provide technical support, consulting, and best practices.
* Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products.
* Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviours with products and services.
* Develops in-depth technical documents for distribution to client partners.
* Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API's, Code, Services, and Network connectivity.
* Ability to analyse a partner's business and identify opportunities for improvements and growth.
* Conducts test scenarios for technical issues with code, software, hardware, devices and endpoints.
* Communicates major technical issues to partners in your portfolio.
* Develops and conducts demos of product functionality.
* Participates in the development of tools, systems and processes to improve product supportability.
* Be comfortable with change, particularly supporting an evolving product suite.
* Possess a desire to be a Customer Champion though customer empathy and advocacy.
* Loves interacting directly with our Strategic Partners to learn about their business and help them by matching products and services with their business opportunities.
* Enjoys solving complex technical challenges that may be required to get products and services to work end-to-end in our Partners' environments.
* Prioritizes communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively adjust language to the target audience (CFO, CEO, Developer, etc.)
Technical Skills required
* Troubleshooting experience with SOAP and REST environment needed.
* Experience with Web Services, SOAP, REST.
* API experience (Rest API's)
* Understanding of basic SQL Commands.
* Solid Understanding of Firewalls, Proxy, HTTP Errors, Server Side errors, TCP/IP.
* Fluency in another European language is desirable but not essential
* Any experience with mobile development (iOS or Android) is beneficial but not essential