We are currently recruiting an experienced Compliance Manager, for a company who are based in Watford. You will establish and lead a forward looking compliance function to ensure the company is operating within agreed risk appetites, whilst complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
* Provide assurance to the Director of Business Assurance and various governance committees, on the effectiveness of the control environment.
* To create a risk based compliance dashboard, incorporating effectiveness of controls operating in high risks areas.
* To lead and enhance the effectiveness of the network of risk and compliance and to enhance coverage, oversight and proactive reporting of risk matters.
* Audit and compliance qualifications and experience
* Have a strong control and compliance background and ideally demonstrable experience of developing and implementing compliance/control frameworks.
* Ability to write reports to communicate findings and propose solutions.
Why you should apply for this job-
* Ongoing progression and development.
* Sector leading organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants