Eden Brown is working in partnership with a central government organisation to recruit for a Category Manager based in Andover.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Category Manager to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team.
* To enable the delivery of contractual arrangements and supporting structures required to deliver results on assigned categories.
* To drive cost reduction, measure and review performance and implements continuous performance improvement, reporting of benefits realisation of assigned categories.
* To support the Group Manager in acting as a change agent for the assigned categories, this includes driving relationships, preparing papers and chairing meetings. Also, to design and deliver training solutions and presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
* To assess current strategies, cost data and commodity profiles and business needs, in order to convert gathered intelligence into a proposed strategy to leverage best possible value for assigned categories.
* Central government experiences
* Please only apply if you have valid SC clearance
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy