Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Job Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Type of Job: Daily/long term supply/Contract
Start date: As soon as possible
Company Name: Education Matters Group
Salary: £75 per day (Minimum)
* Looking for cover supervisors to facilitate lessons, all lessons are pre planned, across subjects
* Looking for people who have experience of working with young people, ideally within a school setting
* Large Secondary school in the (add area) , to start asap
* Good school with excellent facilities and strong leadership
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be familiar with the UK curriculum
* Able to provide references covering the last 2 years, ideally from an educational establishment
* Have a DBS or happy to get one in progress
* Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Education Matters Group?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
Education Matters Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £75 P/D (Minimum)