Permanent English Teacher required for a school in Luton.
Are you an English teacher who can teach English across the age and ability range? Are you looking for a position from November or January? What made you decide to become a teacher? was it to give the necessary skills to the next generation of learners? are you a Literacy enthusiast who still gets excited about your subject and your teaching? Are you looking for the next step in your career or looking for a change? This is the position for you.
* English Teacher - Luton
* November or January Start Date
* Permanent Position
* TLR available for the right candidate
* Interviews Available
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a school based in Luton who are looking for an English teacher to join them on a permanent basis from either November or January.
The school want determined and enthusiastic leaders who can:
* Encourage, motivate & excite our learners and teachers through a commitment to outstanding teaching and learning
* Contribute to the further development of a strong and forward thinking team
* Be innovative in their techniques to motivate and inspire young people, build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
* You will join a successful school
* Work for a school who believe in nurturing & supporting their teachers
* Professional CPD as well a career development opportunities
* NQT & Teacher training programs designed to help and support you in the classroom
* Most of all full support and a fun working environment
If this sounds like an English teaching job you would be interested in, APPLY NOW and DMG Education will manage the whole process for you