Are you a dynamic, processed orientated individual that has a can-do attitude?
We are a global sales outsourcing agency specialising in offering multilingual inside sales on demand. Our clients are ambitious, successful blue-chip tech vendors who are changing the way the world works through innovation.
2020 is shaping up to be a massive year for us at Inside, with significant growth plans, new offices and territories and our awesome set of clients we are looking for a talented Operations Manager to become part of the team, reporting into the Director of Operations
The role can be broken down into four key skills:
* Fantastic organisation skills where you are able to prioritise tasks.
* Being invaluable with assisting management team with projects.
* Pull together individuals and make things happen
* Streamlining processes you own - question if they can be done better!
* Daily end-to-end HR management throughout the business.
* Facilities and cost management - managing suppliers and third parties.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Working with teams to improve documentation, guides & collateral.
* Succinct, punchy and accurate.
* Individually or lead a team to solve problems.
* Given the opportunity to resolve issues, have a go & measure success!
* Taking on difficult challenges and coming up with new solutions.
Who are you?
* Value and outcome driven, with a positive, "can do" attitude.
* Passionate about 'being better' with ability to create an appetite for continuous improvement across the organisation.
* Enthusiastic, with a sense of pride in the quality of how work is delivered.
* An open and honest individual who both welcomes and provides feedback in a way that is constructive and thoughtful.
What we can do for you:
* Ongoing training and Career Development Plan.
* Exposure to the largest tech companies such as Klarna, Google and IBM.
* 31 days off (20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 3 days over Christmas and New Year). Plus get an additional day each year of service!
* Wellbeing activities - mindfulness, exercise classes and more.
* Monthly social events, awards as well as summer and Christmas parties.
* Fast pace, exciting, dynamic work environment with a fun & engaging culture.
* The opportunity to develop your career in Operations