As a Payroll Administrator at Connected Health, you are responsible for the end to end payroll process for GB, NI & ROI. You will be responsible for setting up new staff members, processing leavers, pension and employee expenses.
You will work alongside the Group Payroll Manager to ensure that payroll is completed to the highest standard and that staff queries are answered promptly.
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a payroll capacity; processing payroll in GB, NI & ROI.
* Experience working within a busy payroll function
* An excellent knowledge of calculating statutory maternity, paternity and sick pay
* Good knowledge of pension assessment
* Good knowledge of Payroll legislation
* Strong IT skills, including full use of MS Office Packages
Previous experience using Sage Payroll
Abilities, Skills & Behaviours:
* A motivated individual with excellent time management skills
* Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* A strong desire to provide an excellent standard of work.
* A positive, engaging and motivated individual.
* Ability to work as part of a team whilst being approachable and supportive to others.
* Ability to plan and organise your own workload