Senior Structural Engineer
This is an opportunity to work with a leading family owned company as they expand and develop. There is ample opportunity for progression and development, with a direct path to Principle Engineer for the right candidate.
Predominantly working in the housing sector, the Senior Engineer will strengthen the existing team. You would have thorough knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and British Standards as well as mini-piling, vibro ground improvement, traditional footings and raft foundations. Further requirements include:
* Experience with Retaining walls in unreinforced masonry, cavity fill and RC.
* Low rise RC Frames and Structural Steel Design experience
* TEDDS & CADS Software
* Able to manage and co-ordinate a number of fast moving projects concurrently.
* AutoCAD experience and House Builder background would be an advantage.
* Ideally, you would be Chartered or working towards Chartership.
The role is office based with frequent site visits
To apply for this role, send your CV via this job board or give Tim Cottrell a ring on (phone number removed)